Monday, July 28, 2008

We need a break!

LeeAnn and I got up at 6:30 this morning, fed Shamrock, Bowser and Gidget and played with them for a bit. Then we headed over to Rocky and Buddy's house. When we got there I saw the truck and the car in the drive way! Yay, they were home from Lake Powell early and I was very, very, very happy! So, LeeAnn went over to Brian's (two doors down) got the paper and watered his plants. Then we headed over to his parents house and watered all of their outside flowers. I have never seen so many hanging pots at one persons house!


I decided to surprise LeeAnn and we went to my parents and picked up swim suits and towels and went and checked on Sham/Bows/Gidg and then off to City Park Swimming Pool we went. We arrived at 11am and stayed and played until just before 6pm. It was a lot of fun, even with 250 Boys and Girls Club kids there for 4 hours. LeeAnn loves the lazy river and she made some new friends to play with. It was a very good day!



Needless to say we were both exhausted, went home had some dinner, played with the dogs and we all went to bed at 9:30pm!

No comments: